Manual on Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance Principles
Rights of Stakeholders Equitable TreatmentPolicies
of Shareholders The Company's Roles
to Stakeholders Disclosure of Information
and Transparency Responsibilities of the Board
of Directors Enforcement DisciplineTrading Restrictions Policy Business Conduct Policy Whistleblowing Policy Conflict of Interest Policy Dividend Policy Related Party Transactions Policy Data Privacy Environment, Health and Safety PolicyAnnual Corporate Governance Report (ACGR)FY 2019 - 2020 FY 2020 - 2021 FY 2018 - 2019 FY 2017- 2018 FY 2016 - 2017 FY 2015 - 2016 FY 2013 - 2014 FY 2012 - 2013Board Committees
- Articles of Incorporation
- Compliance Survey
Roxas Holdings, Inc. (“RHI”, “We”, “us”, “our”) commits to protect and maintain the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the mandate of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to RHI, and/or those that RHI may collect from you (“Personal Data”).
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) indicates the manner in which RHI collects, uses, processes, maintains, secures, and discloses Personal Data we obtain, or which you may provide through this website, www.ivant.com (“Website”).
We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards to better protect your Personal Data and privacy. RHI may at any time revise this Privacy Statement by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the most current Privacy Statement.
By accessing this Website, and submitting your Personal Data through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Statement and that you have given your consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purpose/s;
- Make your Personal Data available for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
What We Collect and Process?
The Personal Data requested, as appropriate, may include:
- Contact information including mailing address, email address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number
- Other information that may be used for customer surveys, marketing offers or online promotions.
When Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
When you access our Website, we may collect your Personal Data in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Visit our Website
- Contact us by sending an inquiry, leaving a comment, or providing feedback at our Website
- Do any transaction through our Website such as when you subscribe for information on our products; participate in any of our online activities, etc.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
As you navigate around and interact with the Website, we may collect non-personal identifiable information about you. Non-personal identifiable information may include the following:
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP address, operating system, and browser type
- Details of your visit to the Website (e.g. pages and internal links accessed on our Website, search terms that you used, date and time you visited the Website, time spent on the Website pages, and other statistics)
Non-personal identifiable information collected may be used for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services and products we provide.
Web Browser Cookies
How will RHI Use and Disclose Collected Personal Data?
RHI collects and uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or email alerts;
- To send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information (where applicable); and
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our products and services, identifying Website usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We may also disclose information collected through the Website:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our service providers, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of RHI, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by RHI about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations or breaches of RHI’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
The email address Users provide may be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How will RHI protect your Personal Data?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and have set up an adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and secure against unauthorized access, alteration, fraudulent misuse, disclosure, destruction and/or any other unlawful processing of your Personal Data stored on our Website.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
How can you Access, Change, or Delete Your Personal Data?
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed.
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the Personal Data that you have provided to us via the Website, please contact us via sending an email to email@example.com. We will try to respond to your request within 24 to 48 hours.
RHI and/or its duly authorized third party shall retain the Personal Data for a maximum period of five (5) years counted from the date you provide it to RHI, or when they were collected, respectively.
Third Party Websites
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or web property (including, without limitation, any application) that is available through this Website or to which this Website contains a link. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to, any such site or property on the Website does not imply endorsement of it by us or by our affiliates.
Website Visitor under the Age of 18
This Website is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Data through the Website.
If you have any questions and/or concerns about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please contact RHI’s Data Protection Officer at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.